Menu
Stuy1976
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How do I find my phone number on account

How do I find my phone number on my account page?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I find my phone number on account

Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue.  I have removed your other thread.

On your bill under "Usage charges" it should say "Telephone calls for <your number here>".

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It is also listed in the overview tab of the My Bills section of My Virgin Media, which I managed to miss while looking this up.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You can also dial 174 from the landline to find your number.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
Joannemorgan73
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Trying get number I'm new customer. It *************,I also have no account number.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joannemorgan73,

Welcome to the community.

If you want to know your number you can either dial 174 from your landline or log into your Virgin Media account online here.

I hope this helps

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos