Menu
Highlighted
Boo71
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

House Phone Not Working

Hi,for a while now my home phone hasn't been working.I can't hear a dial tone,receive or make calls.I have tried unplugging the phone,checking the line and the online phone test stops at 99%.

It is plugged to the only available phone socket.I bought a new phone to check if it was the phone,it wasnt,so I suspect the problem to maybe be an outside one.

Help Please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: House Phone Not Working

Hi Boo71

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've taken a look at this from our end and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for confirming the appointment, I appreciate it. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Boo71
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for all you help.I now have a working house phone,engineers sorted the problem.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Boo71

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let us know. 

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward. 

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos