Menu
Highlighted
TJ6
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Home phone not working

My home phone hasn’t been working for 5 days in the Bn14 area. Keep calling and keep being told it’s going to be fixed soon. Told I would be updated but NOTHING.

Initially the automated line gave a time for it to be fixed but now it just says they’ve found the problem and are working to fix it.

What the hell is going on? Very poor show.

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Huw_B
Moderator (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone not working

Hi TJ6, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is still not working. 

I've had a look at things and can see that the outage is still ongoing, and the reference for this is F006857118 - we currently have an estimated fix time of midday today - however that is subject to change. 

Upon reading through he fault notes, I can see that the local technicians have been working on this for some time, and have already done quite a bit of work, however something keeps tripping the lines so they are continuing to investigate until a resolution is found. 

I totally understand how you feel about this, and would like to raise a complaint on your account to acknowledge your dissatisfaction. I'll send you a private message in order to do this. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos