Menu
amjidn
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Full itemised bill

Hi

I need to get itemised bills for for my landline phone from the period 1st August 2018 until 30th November 2018 for court reasons.

I need full itemisation including all calls that are included in my talk plan. Not just calls chargeable calls.

I also want to know how to get access to finding out all the incoming calls made to my landline phone number during this period. 

Any information with regards to how to get access to this, would be really appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Full itemised bill

Hi amjidn,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page. 

We can provide an itemised bill for all chargeable calls you have made and these will be itemised on your monthly bill and can be viewed on your online account here  please be aware that you would have to download the PDF version to view these charges.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to provide information about non-chargeable calls. This is to protect vulnerable and innocent people as these are often used by vulnerable and innocent people for their protection, such as calling Childline or the Samaritans. 

There is also no way to get information about incoming calls to your line as these are not monitored at all.

Apologies for any disappointment caused. 

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos