Menu
briankaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Don’t buy a simm card from virgin

I have been trying to cancel my account with Virgin for well over five months now. I was badgered 45 minutes to buy a simm card which I really didn’t want but bought it to shut the lady up. I cancelled my direct debit immediately. Since then Virgin have pestered me and added £5 each month to my frozen account. I have now paid £15 for something ive never used or wanted. If Mr Brandson needs money that badly I’m glad to have helped him out.

all I want now is to rid myself of the Virgin account I’ve phoned th3 complaints department twice now and was told on both occasions someone would get back to me.....will that be via a medium?

and as for the snotogram from mr Mark Davidson customer care how dare you threaten me with debt collectors fir £15 shame on you and the whole company of Virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Don’t buy a simm card from virgin

Hi Briankaz, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry for the issues you've been having trying to close this account and I do apologise for any upset and stress this has caused. 

Has this now been resolved since your post? If not let us know and we'll be happy to help

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
briankaz
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’m discussed that Virgin could not right off £15 considering the amount of monies you make, I’ve never even used the dam SIM card.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can appreciate that this has caused you some upset. If the SIM hasn't been used then we would refund any bills as long as you'd given us your notice. 

Has this since been resolved? If not please personal message me the number and I can take a look. 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
briankaz
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The sim was going to be use it in my iPad but could never get it to work..so I cancelled the direct debit. However Virgin continued to bill me. Does Richard Branson need money that bad....£15 for something I never used.."account number TA68776948 

as for a Mr Mark Davidson of Swansea SA 7 9ZJ threatening  me with a Debt collecting agency who does he think he is your heavy....and he is an Executive Directive....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you just cancelled the Direct Debit rather than calling us then the account would continue to run, we need your verbal notice to cancel an account. 

Please personal message me your postcode and house number so I can locate the account and see what's gone on.

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos