Menu
morrisonline
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Death of virgin customer

I am also trying to notify Virgin of the death of my son. Completely hopeless via the web pages. Info page is out of date (saying choose option 4 from phone when only 2 options available!!) and then insisting when you do get through to have numbers from a password only my dead son knows. Really. Chat lines not available even though they are supposed to be open til 8pm. God help us because no-one at Virgin will.

I am left with the only option of signing up to this community to complain and writing a letter (try finding the address on the Virgin web site). So Virgin will continue to provide a service and will foot the bill as I have put a stop on all my sons bank accounts.

I am thankful I am not a Virgin customer.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Death of virgin customer

I dont work for VM but as one human being to another, I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Ive asked staff to get a look at this for you and informed them of the error on the info page.

0 Kudos
morrisonline
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help. I wonder if Richard Branson knows how bad this is for grieving relatives. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi morrisonline

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I've sent you a private message, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Kindest regards

Karl

br >

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos