Menu
TCULLEN1
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

I am absolutely disgusted with your atrocious service. The ONLY reason we swapped our telephone and broadband provider to you was because I was GUARANTEED that we would keep the same telephone number, after having it for over 40 years. You have now left a 70 year old man recovering from a cardiac arrest with no contact. My father is waiting to go back into hospital for a life threatening operation and is waiting for the hospital to call him, however they cannot do this because of your incompetence. We were advised that you would rectify this after numerous telephone conversations, even though your sales representative assured us that you would swap it over without any problems. Please advise how you are going to rectify this and give us back the telephone number urgently otherwise I will instruct my solicitor to resolve this issue

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Hi TCULLEN1,

I'm very sorry to hear about what's happened with your landline.

I have checked your account and I can see that this has already been escalated and is under investigation by our team.so you should be contacted soon to discuss this further.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos