Menu
Highlighted
michelleh1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Caller Display

Hi,

We had an engineer visit on Tuesday to fix a fault with our landline which was fixed. 

Caller display and 1471 are no longer working.

I tried calling several times yesterday and was on the calls so long I ran out of time.

I have now been on the phone for 33 minutes. When I got through to the technical team they said I needed customer service and put me through. Now customer service are putting me back through to technical. I am going to lose the will to live.

Can anyone help please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Caller Display

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to get this resolved.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope tom accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
michelleh1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

For peoples future reference this was finally resolved by 2nd line technical support. Apparently if the engineer fixes a fault by changing the port it can cause you to lose additional services. I lost caller display and call divert. Both had to be added to my account again by 2nd line support. 

0 Kudos
PAULDJ4
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem in that the 1471 function no longer works after having had a fault repaired recently.

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Michellah1,

Happy to hear that your Caller Display and Call divert feature has been added back on for you after it being accidentally "knocked off".

Also thanks for updating us.

Hi @PAULDJ4

I'll send you a private message so I can take a look at your 1471 feature. 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos