Menu
Highlighted
BerryG
Tuning in
Message 1 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Area Codes

Hello Virgins! Your starter for 10

I cannot register my new account because I do not have and cannot find my area code ANYWHERE! Such a simple 2 digit list of about 36 possibilities.

Would it be that Virgin published this list - but no..... We are to be subjected to a brain tease of find the area code. 

OK I give up. I cannot locate my area. Perhaps you are thinking this chap doesn't even know where he lives! How can anyone help him? I'm going to give myself away here by saying it in a public place. Well OK semi public Virginal only public place. Is the question too hard?

I mean Chichester. The area code for - I won't mention it again - but it still begins with a "C"  

Preview, re-check- correct spelling of "or" and Send into the space of cyber.

Best of all possible regards etc.

What is my User name? Oh gosh I am

BerryG

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 36
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Area Codes

Hi BerryG

Welcome to the Community, sorry to hear about this issue. 

I can see you've posted in the [Area reference / Site ID] thread, make sure you mention the first part of your postcode and a member of the team will respond as soon as possible. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

4foxsake
Joining in
Message 3 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi all, I'm having similar problems with finding my area code. Which is not to be found on any of my bill notifications! 😥

If anyone knows the code for BH1 

I would be extremely grateful. 🙌

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi 4foxsake

Usually we'd recommend posting in the thread above, but as you're new here I'll send you a private message with the information you've requested.

You can view that message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this pge. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Trojan53
Joining in
Message 5 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I’m absolutely new to this - so a complete Virgin!  I don’t understand any of the answers as to how to find my code.  Why can’t Virgin put the code on the bill as it states when trying to set up your account.? Simples in my view,

if someone could please tell me very simply how to access my code so I can set up the app on my phone I’d be very grateful. Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi Trojan53

I can help with this, respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll get this to you as soon as possible.

Talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos
Xtr3mx
Joining in
Message 7 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Area code for PE1 please ?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi Xtr3mx,

Welcome to our community forums, earlier in this thread my colleague advised how to get this checked for you Smiley Happy

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
7craig
Joining in
Message 9 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Can't get app because can't find area code for Carluke ,scotland

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi 7craig,

Welcome to the forums and for your first post Smiley Happy 

Your area code should be 09 - hope that helps

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos