Menu
Harry1234
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

94 Year old Aunt's Emergency Phone

94 Year old aunt has a virgin land line which is connected to her emergency help line in case she falls or is in trouble. 

Thursday 25th - she cant make outbound calls. I report this to Virgin. Technician required. Booked for Friday between 12 and 4. I requested that someone calls me an hour before he arrives as she cannot let him in. Was assured that he would call.

Friday 25th - 2:30 pm rang Virgin to make sure he would call me back to let me know he was coming. 3:45 rang Virgin to ask if he was still going to call, was assured he was. 4:20 aunt rings to say he's been!

Saturday 26th - Aunt's phone not working. 3 x 40 minute return trips later I have to report the fault again but they can only guarantee a 4 hour time slot and I work for a living so I asked for a call when the technician will be due. NOT POSSIBLE.

Virgin's commitment to customer service is legendary but this is almost criminal. FIX THE BLOODY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PS I was called "dumb" by one of their operators (Simon) for not requiring a new TV box!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 94 Year old Aunt's Emergency Phone

Hi Harry1234,

Very sorry to hear this, this is not the experience we would want or expect for you. I would love to help your Aunt further with this. To be able to do this, I will need some further information from you.

I'll drop you a PM, asking for the details I would need. If you can reply to that message, I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos