cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering Phone Adapter for Hub

backtothefuture
Well-informed

I've had my letter about the upcoming swapover and that I need to order a telephone adapter to plug into the hub.

It isn't clear however where I go to order this? - There is reference to your website but everything I find just tells me I need to order one.  There doesn't seem to be a form to complete to actually request on.

Thanks in advance

11 REPLIES 11

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi backtothefuture,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Great news that we can change you over to our new phone services, on the letter you received does it give you any instructions on where to navigate to order this on our website?

Also can we ask if you have received a text message regarding the phone swap over at all? You can migrate across this way if you have also received the text message.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi @Jodi_S

I received notification from Virgin by letter (in the post), no text messages.The letter says:

"What you need to do? - You'll need to order and adapter from us as soon as possible"

Then it just says if you want to know more visit virginmedia.com/fibrephone

I've visited that website and there is no form or anything to request one ?

Thank you for letting us know @backtothefuture

Just to confirm, have you checked your my VM account under the tab "My orders" to see if an order has been placed for you regarding this.

You can also find further information here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/home-phone/virginphone/switchover#orderadapter

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Akua_A,

I've checked and no orders showing up there.  It just says:  "It looks like you don't have any open orders!"

I've looked at that link you provided and that is the one I saw before.  There is lots of information there and it keeps saying I need to order and adapter, but unless I am missing something obvious where on that page can I request one ?

Thanks

Thank you for checking.

Did you also receive a text from our team regarding this? If so did  you follow the given steps to place an order?

Thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team

@Akua_A,

As stated in my second post, I haven't received any text.  Just that letter in the post.

Thanks

Thank you for clarifying that. 

I have had a look into your account regarding this and I can see you have an appointment booked in regards to this. It appears that during this appointment, our team will provide the adaptor for the switch over.

Would you like me to private message you with further details in regards to this?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi,

Thanks.  I've no idea why I would have an appointment but please send me the details.

Thanks 

I have just sent you a private message in regards to this. Please look out for the purple envelope on the top righthand corner and provide a response when you can.

Many thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team