cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail pin abroad

DavidPS
Joining in

I'm currently in Spain & can't access my voicemail - I'm asked for PIN number, which I never set up.

Any advice or help, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DavidPS, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your mobile services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I hope this isn't detracting the lovely time you should be having whilst abroad 🙂 I'll be able to reset your pin for you whilst in a PM, which I will send now. 

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DavidPS, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your mobile services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I hope this isn't detracting the lovely time you should be having whilst abroad 🙂 I'll be able to reset your pin for you whilst in a PM, which I will send now. 

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DavidPS, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, we tried to get your voicemail PIN reset, however in this particular instance it didn't go as planned.

Due to you being abroad the reset didn't work and so has locked you out of your voicemail, this can happen from time to time due to you being out of the country and not connected to our home network. 

I am sorry that I couldn't get it resolved for you at this time. However, once you're back in the UK we can then try again!

Please let us know when you're free to chat next and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hello

im abroad and need to access my pin but I’ve never set a pin before when in the UK.

Is someone able to reset this for me/let me know what my pin is?

thanks

Hi LydsNewton,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community.

Not to worry we can certainly look to assist with getting this reset. 

I have been able to locate your account and so will private message you so we can confirm some data protection. 

^Martin