cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail PIN from abroad

AJT2
Joining in

Like many others it seems, I am stuck without voicemail as I do not have (or do not remember) setting up a PIN.  Calls to 789 cannot be made from abroad and I cannot request new pin online.  What can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @AJT2, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've been experiencing with the voicemail services whilst overseas.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @AJT2, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've been experiencing with the voicemail services whilst overseas.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Please can you send instructions to me too.  Same problem.

Hi Carole12

Sorry to hear you're experiencing the voicemail issues also; we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We’re eager to support you with this, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you. Keep an eye out for the envelope icon in the top right when signed into the forums.

Rob