Menu
Highlighted
sniffery
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

virgin to virgin free calls

I have a payg virgin phone, which I top up as needed. My OH also has a virgin phone, on a monthly contract. I thought that calls/texts from virgin to virgin were free, but I always incur a charge. Have tried talking to virgin, but can't get a coherent answer. Can any of you lovely people explain to me why my calls to him aren't free? Many thanks.

0 Kudos
teabag
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: virgin to virgin free calls

To qualify for the free Virgin to Virgin minutes, you also need to have Virgin home services at your address as well 😞

Instructions if you have:

How do I get my unlimited Virgin Mobile to Virgin Mobile calls
Opt in by texting your Virgin home phone number or your Virgin Media account number to 789444. Then, just top-up at least £10 each month and you’ll get unlimited Virgin Mobile calls the following month.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
sniffery
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: virgin to virgin free calls

Thanks, Teabag. We have Virgin broadband and landline at our address. However, I don't use my mobile phone often enough to need to top up by £10 a month, so assume that's why I can't get the free calls. It's really not made clear by Virgin and no-one at customer services has ever explained this to us. Guess I'll take myself off to another provider, as there's no benefit in being with Virgin mobile!
0 Kudos