cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin mobile account login issue

weefents
Tuning in

anyone else had issues tryinh to login to their mobile account?

If spent countless hours waiting then speaking to help desk but even after them confirming i have the correct username and password i still cant login.

Ive tried a variety of browsers on ipad , iphone and pc windows but no joy.

7 REPLIES 7

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @weefents

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding the issues you are experiencing logging in to your Virgin Mobile account, sorry to hear you're unable to log on.

Have you tried resetting your password?

Kind regards,

Serena

Serena, thanks for reply.

yes , tried password reset but no joy.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @weefents. Can you try clearing your cache and deleting your cookies, then try logging in again?

Have you recently taken out a new mobile contract?

Best wishes,

Serena

Tried clearing browser cache and cookies but login still not working.

I’ve had the sim for some time but only activated it 2/3 weeks ago.

I’ve made three calls to help desk to resolve.

First call was a complete waste of time and operator was unhelpful , rude and refused to pass me on to anyone who could help. Second operator assured me online account would be activated within 24 Hours (that was two weeks ago) and confirmed login details. A week later third operator confirmed login details and didn’t have a clue why I still couldn’t login. suggested I try again in a couple of days!

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for all the information @weefents. Can you confirm how long you have had the SIM for before you activated it?

Kind regards,

Serena

Only a few weeks, it was a new 5g one.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Okay, thanks for letting me know. Please can you try calling our Mobile Team on 0345 600 0789 and requesting to reset your security question? This may enable you to re-register for the Virgin Mobile online account. Let me know how you get on!

Best wishes,

Serena