Menu
Highlighted
MAXDAN41
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

someone ordered a phone using my account

Hi a bit of history first. I have two phones from virgin and one is used by my son. On the 05th Dec 18 my son contacted me to say he had started receiving texts about a new phone upgrade going through. I then went to try and login to my virgin mobile account and couldn't. But on my normal email account I got an email through saying congratulations my new phone would be with me tomorrow to a totally different address I had never heard of. I contacted virgin who said there fraud team would get back to me within 48 hours which seems a long time. I then contacted them again as I could track the parcel to say it was out for delivery on their text service and they told me that the delivery would be stopped. I checked later and the delivery has been made. How much notice to virgin need to stop a delivery. Maybe they need to talk to a communications company. I also checked my credit file today and virgin did a credit check on the 05th Dec 18 which ties in with the original order that was made from someone else, so how has a phone gone to an address I am not linked to.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: someone ordered a phone using my account

can answer non of that but will raise it and see if VM can get here quicker than the week it normally takes

@ModTeam

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: someone ordered a phone using my account

Hi there MAXDAN41, welcome to our forums.

I'm sorry to hear you have not been able to get any answers regarding this.

I'd be happy to take a look at this further for you so i'm just going to pop you a personal message.

Thanks

Nathan B

0 Kudos