cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card

outlaw2000
Joining in

i didn't order a new card so why did you email me to say you were sending me a new one. this is the second time recently you've messed with my mobile account without me asking.

6 REPLIES 6

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Most likely to do with the move off EE onto Vodafone. Some cards need changing to effect the move.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @outlaw2000

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

We're currently migrating the majority of our customers onto new SIM cards so we can provide you service on our new network. This isn't anything to be alarmed about and when the SIM arrives, pop in straight in and you're good to go. 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

phone rarely used and rarely switched on, its too old to use for internet and vm don't do pay as yer go. so no interest in unused data carried over or stuff like that, got a computer for internet and emails

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@outlaw2000 wrote:

phone rarely used and rarely switched on, its too old to use for internet and vm don't do pay as yer go. so no interest in unused data carried over or stuff like that, got a computer for internet and emails

However, if the SIM is not changed there will be a point where it stops working completely, so it is in your own interest to do the swap.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ok

outlaw2000
Joining in

just had 2 emails from vm to say somebody has replied. i'm gradually going off vm, why email me again to say somebody replied a week ago