Menu
Highlighted
hsshin
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

sim card for ultimate bundle with newbie in the UK?

I arrived in the UK just 1month ago, I set the ultimate oomph bundle and it is installed but I did not get the sime card.

the vergin send me an email and they said

I arrived in the UK just 1month ago, I set the ultimate oomph bundle and it is installed but I did not get the sime card.

WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS THE SIM ORDER AS CURRENT ADDRESS IS LESS THAN 3 MONTHS AND PREVIOUS ADDRESS IS OVERSEES

and no solution.

I called several times to virgin media and mobile,

and when I call them, media connected me to mobile, and mobile connected me media again and again.

There is no email or question to virgin media or mobile so I can not do anything for that. 

does anyone know like this situation?

It is ridiculous they installed virgin broadband, phone and TV but can not send a sim card because I can not provide adress for 3months. 

please help me! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: sim card for ultimate bundle with newbie in the UK?

Hi Hsshin,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community,

I'm sorry to hear that you've received an email to say that you are not eligible for a SIM card as part of your package.

I'd like to take a look in to the account to see what I can find out for you, so I'll pop you a private message.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos