Menu
cdelab
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

roaming problems

Hi,

I can't roam abroad; I know I am supposed to sign into my account and go to Plan and Device  and Manage Services but there is nowhere on my account that has a tab called Plan and Device. I've tried signing on my mac and on my phone but it simply doesn't exist. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: roaming problems

Hi Cdelab, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry that you're having some trouble activating roaming via your online account. 

To do this please log into your mobile account and there is a row with some options, you'll also see your account number. Scroll across to the right and you will see "Plan and Device" click that and scroll down to "Manage my services". From there you will be able to switch roaming on. 

If you still can't see it then pop me a personal message and I'll be happy to help further. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
cdelab
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dear Emma,

When I log in to my mobile account I can see the row with the options, but the only tabs are: Account (plus number), Billing, My Profile and My orders. There is nothing anywhere that says Plan and Device. I've had my tech-savvy kids try to find it too and no one can, so I really don't think it's there!
Any further help you can offer would be gratefully received as I think I must be going mad!
Camilla
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That is odd, we'll need to take a look into that. 

I'll pop you a personal message now and we'll take things from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos