cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"SIM 1 not allowed" error

SugarRush
Joining in

So, my Virgin mobile SIM card came today and I put it in this morning. I removed my old SIM card and put in this one and I immediately got the message of "SIM 1 not allowed". Apparently, it'll take about a day at most for the SIM to register but am I supposed to get this message in the meantime?

It's been nearly two hours since putting in the new SIM. I'll update tomorrow as well in case I just needed to wait a day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SugarRush.

Thank you for your post and sorry to hear about the new SIM having an error when inserted to your device.

An update would be useful if you wish to wait till tomorrow for the activation to go through as it might take up to 24 hours to complete, however may I ask you if in the meantime you could you reply to the PM I will send you shortly so you enable me to have a closer look into this for you?

Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SugarRush.

Thank you for your post and sorry to hear about the new SIM having an error when inserted to your device.

An update would be useful if you wish to wait till tomorrow for the activation to go through as it might take up to 24 hours to complete, however may I ask you if in the meantime you could you reply to the PM I will send you shortly so you enable me to have a closer look into this for you?

Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs