Menu
Highlighted
PC1001
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

proof of purchase

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus on 22/10/2019 and was sent proof of purchase which incorrectly showed the purchase date as 22/11/2019. I telephoned on 28 October requesting a proof of purchase showing the correct purchase date (22/10/19) and was told it wold be sent in the next 3 to 5 days. It is now 7 days and nothing has been received.

The confirmation and date of purchase is needed to claim the wireless buds from Samsung which was part of the Virgin promotion. Time is running out and I will be forced into making a complaint to Virgin Media with a claim for compensation for the cost of the buds unless the requested proof of purchase is received in the next couple of days. My order number was 100000858299500. Can you chase this up please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: proof of purchase

Hi, PC1001,

Welcome to forums and our community 🙂 Thank you for your first post.

I am sorry that you have not received this still. I will pop you a private message and we can take a look into what is going on with this. Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂 

Thanks

Zoie_P

0 Kudos
PC1001
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie

Many thanks for your reply. After further chasing I eventually got another proof of purchase letter but it was the same as the original one with the incorrect purchase date. I replied to the email address from which it was sent not knowing if it would be picked up, but received another proof of purchase letter the following day with the correct purchase date. I was then able to submit my claim to Samsung for the Galaxy Buds, luckily inside the time limit. The buds haven't arrived yet but I have had confirmation that they will be sent, so all is well.

Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I am glad to hear you've managed to submit your claim and that your Galaxy buds are on their way.

Keep us posted,

Zoie

0 Kudos