cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proof of barring

praveenparsa356
Joining in
Hello team,
[REMOVED] here, i am using virgin sim [REMOVED] since last 4 to 5 months, i lost my mobile phone, i have purchased from barclays insurance and i have paying insurance in barclays for my mobile, so that they are asking me to provide (proof of usage & proof of barring on your letterhead only) from network provider, So could you please to provide me these documents as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards
[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

13 REPLIES 13

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @praveenparsa356

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I'm going to drop you a private message to collect some more details, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Can someone get back to me regarding proof of barring.

Hi @praveenparsa356 thanks for getting back to us.

I can see you've reached out to my colleague.  He will liaise with you directly.

Regards

Lee_R

thank you for response
from last night onwards i didn't get any response from your side may i know reason behind it.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@praveenparsa356 wrote:
thank you for response
from last night onwards i didn't get any response from your side may i know reason behind it.

Vigin have never provided proof of barring of the handsetand insurance companies should know that. Anyway, those companies have access to a blacklisting database and they could well check for themselves. Virgin can supply proof of purchase if the phone was purchased from them and they can confirm the SIM was blocked. Your bills will show calls from that number, but as the IMEI of the phone is not logged there is no way of proving it came from that particular handset

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @praveenparsa356

Thank you for providing the information via Private Message, that letter has been sent out to your address now.

Is there anything else you require assistance with?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

thank you for response
can you send me the letter via mail to my mail id

Hi team.

I have a problem with the claim insurance, they are asking me to provide me letter of refusing for proof of barring for  mobile

Can someone get back to me solve my problem regarding proof of barring.