cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor mobile signal

Exorcist74
Dialled in

The virgin mobile system is still down after 3 days of checking all the APN settings in all my mobile phones and found nothing wrong..

So today I decided to phone the VM service center ,i explained what was happening and then was told that I need a NEW sim card, why the heck didn't they just send the card out before this mess  happen,I now have to wait 1wk for my replacement sim and then another week before i have to get back in touch with them if the problem is not solved...

I use to have great respect for there service, but now Hmmmmm need I say more.speedtest1t.png

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Exorcist74, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

I know we'd advised on another thread that this was due to a mast issue, but that's because you had in fact yourself confirmed this was showing on the service checker so I would still believe this to be the case.

The replacement SIM is there just in case, but if the mast issue is still ongoing, we can't guarantee the replacement SIM will resolve this until the mast problem is fixed I'm afraid.

Many thanks

Tom_W

the person I spoke to said nothing about outages in my area,just said there was a problem, then said I need a new sim,So he is sending two out, me & the wife.. his words no mine, if anyone should know the problem with the system it should be him............

Hi, thank you for the response. 

Glad to hear they were able to offer support on the phone - we of course sincerely hope that the new SIMs fix the issue. 
If this is not the case please return to this thread and we will offer further help. 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

All the best. 

Molly

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Exorcist74 wrote:
the person I spoke to said nothing about outages in my area,just said there was a problem, then said I need a new sim,So he is sending two out, me & the wife.. his words no mine, if anyone should know the problem with the system it should be him............

If you ever want to check Network Status in a given area go straight to O2 for the most up-to-date information.

https://status.o2.co.uk/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks