cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone calls - list of calls?

burtybo
Joining in

hi all first tisme here ism trying to get a list of all calls for last September is there a way i can do that as my phone only as from 3rd oct

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

7 REPLIES 7

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @burtybo, thanks a lot for your post and a warm welcome to the Community.

Generally, only outbound calls that you are charged for (if you've gone over an allowance) are viewable through your My Virgin Media e-bill. 

Are you after an itemised breakdown of all calls made to you during late September, or calls that you made out?

Many thanks

Tom_W

hi thanks for reply it was for both ways its for a claim im making against some car garage and i needed calls from the 28 /09/2021 to the 3/10/2021

Hi @burtybo, thanks a lot for your response once again.

So if you raise a DSAR through this link here, you'll see there's a section referring to outbound calls made within the last 12 months. 

If you do need an itemised billing of inbound calls though from this time, you will need a court order and this request can go through your Police Liaison Officer.

I do hope this helps and please let me know if you need further support.

Many thanks

Tom_W

hi would you say im a customer if both our mobiles are in my partners account ?

Hi @burtybo, thanks for your reply.

If you are submitting the request on behalf of a third party (your partner for example), then the website does state the following: "I understand that by submitting a request on behalf of a third party, that I will need to provide proof of their written consent. failure to do so may result in a delay in the request".

You can select that you're a customer if you're submitting it on behalf of somebody that is 🙂 I hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

hi yes sorted that part out but it just says out going calls i need both ?

Hi @burtybo thanks a lot for your reply.

Unfortunately, if you require itemised bills from inbound calls, you'll need a court order in order to retrieve these - if your Police Liaison Office contacts us with this request, we'll do our best to get these to you.

Many thanks

Tom_W