cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone booster

gokus
On our wavelength

Is there such a thing as a signal booster to help with my phone coverage not the snake oil type that stick to your phone thank you * i live in south devon it says coverage is fine but it lies on website

14 REPLIES 14

@gokus - how long have you had the Virgin contract and have you recently had a new SIM supplied.

Reason I ask is that many have seen a marked degredation in coverage in some areas (ofen rural) since they were moved from Virgin/EE to Virgin/Vodafone.

gokus
On our wavelength

no new sim i was promised i would get it next day but virgin lied so maybe next week or week after so i have a iphone pro max sat there not being used and told hard luck  just use whats app thier text messange thing dont woork if you have zero bars kinda like o your net dont work well go on the net to fix the nets thats not working thinking not even a sorry or we will look into it they say they on o2 network then vodafone then ask again and told its ee

Good Afternoon @gokus, thanks for coming back to us, and I'm sorry to hear that the sim card has not arrived to you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and we'll seek to have one sent out to you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

gokus
On our wavelength

hiya since getting 2nd sim  around 3pm no sevice anymore  caint text call anything  lucky i have whats app but  my friends dont 😞 o2 are not updateing service status sadly ive only had about  maybe 2 hours useage from it in a week

Hi @gokus

I have taken a look at things from our end and the SIM should now be working for you.

Are you now able to use this?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide