cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pausing mobile account

yalnkim
Joining in

Hello

I've been looking to see if it is possible to pause/suspend an account for a few months.

My wife, who is on an year long contract until March 2022, has to travel to New Zealand for three months for reasons beyond our control and we were thinking it would be good to pause the account for that time. During this time she will be using a New Zealand SIM. 

I can't find anything on the website about this and the help section is USELESS! 

Cheers! Stu 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This comes up from time to time on the forum and the answer is Virgin do not pause accounts.

You can save money by dropping down to the cheapest tariff 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This comes up from time to time on the forum and the answer is Virgin do not pause accounts.

You can save money by dropping down to the cheapest tariff 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @yalnkim,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

We also thank you for getting in touch with us regarding this. As mentioned by @enlli, we are unable to suspend accounts.

Calling our team on 0345 454 1111 would be the best way to get alternative resolutions to your situation.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs