cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parked order

lewismith911
Joining in

I made a pay monthly order for a phone however it says it has been parked and that someone would get in contact with me about it. I have not yet heard anything and just wondering how long will this take and what the issue is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @lewismith911

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your mobile order, I'm sorry to heat the order has been parked. Order's can be 'Parked' for a number of reasons, this could be due to a credit check issues, issues with the information given for said credit check or that either more information is required or the internal score may not be high enough for you to have either a handset loan or the handset requested. The internal score is based off of many factors but if you are a new customer and haven't had any services with us prior to your order, this can lower the score.

In instances like this a member of the team will contact the customer to discuss or get more information if required, if the customer isn't available they will try again over the following couple of days.

Best wishes,

Serena

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @lewismith911

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your mobile order, I'm sorry to heat the order has been parked. Order's can be 'Parked' for a number of reasons, this could be due to a credit check issues, issues with the information given for said credit check or that either more information is required or the internal score may not be high enough for you to have either a handset loan or the handset requested. The internal score is based off of many factors but if you are a new customer and haven't had any services with us prior to your order, this can lower the score.

In instances like this a member of the team will contact the customer to discuss or get more information if required, if the customer isn't available they will try again over the following couple of days.

Best wishes,

Serena

I have not been contacted yet by anyone?

Hi @lewismith911,

Sorry you've not been contacted as yet.

I've not been able to locate your details on our system, so I will pop you a PM to confirm these and check why the order has been parked. 

Thanks 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me via PM @lewismith911,

Your order has been parked. Due to your credit check, we can only offer you a SIM only. 

If you would like to discuss that further, please do reach out to the Mobile Support team on 0345 600 0789.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs