cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parked order

pinniewoo
Tuning in

So like many others it would seem I ordered a phone last night, was given a delivery date of tomorrow and entered all my bank details etc. I received the email with the link that goes no where....doesn't even work..."we need more information" . Surprise my order is parked!!!

I have a virgin media broadband package account and have done for some time, this is the main reason I decided to sign up for mobile with them, so realistically what needs verifying??

I have called this morning and after much going round and round in circles was told by lady that my order is with the back office team?? Within 24 to 48 hours they will call me to agree my credit agreement. I replied that no where whilst I was clicking through the agreement did I see this information and that basically my delivery date was a lie....

I said if I am not called by this evening I will be calling again to cancel the whole thing. She assured me that she will put updates on my account to let the back office team know this?? Then she tried to talk me into putting another one or 2 sim only deals onto my account....really?? I mean really?? 

Anybody else been called back?? I'm starting to think I should just call and cancel. Does anyone know a number I can ring, as I seem to get stuck in an automated loop as I don't have an account as yet.

Any help please? Thanks

158 REPLIES 158

I too have received the infamous 'Parked' webpage which absolutely tells me nothing. I also have a broadband contract (I have had it for several years) so what is the problem?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, nalfylatino,

Thanks for your post, have you placed a mobile order with us recently and you have not heard from us regarding this? 

Cheers,

Zoie

Hi David

I just placed an order having recently joined virgin broadband and wanted to get a contract for an iphone xs and ipad deal you have currently. I have logged in through the link sent after placing the order for the iphone xs and ipad and it tells me my order has been parked? I have a decent credit rating and I'm currently with you so not sure why this has happened. Does this mean my order is rejected?

Hi Lukesonlinedriv,

I'll send you a quick PM so I can check this out for you.

Regards,

Beth

Beth

I just ordered a new sim only contract and my account is parked please can you help me 

Dbbd
Tuning in

Hello can a member of staff please message me so I can talk about my order and find out what's going on I have an order number I can give etc. Thankful very much 🙂

Hi Dbbd,

Thanks for posting in Community Forums, can you elaborate on what it is you are querying about your order? Unfortunately not every forum team member can PM however we can try to help in any way we can, as not every query require a PM. Is this for a mobile order? Do you need help with the e-signature or delivery?  🙂 

Thanks,

Corey C

Hi Corey it is that my order has been parked for more than five days and I can't call up for help. Thanks.

Would a member of the forum team be able to help with my parked order? Been parked for over a week now. I've phoned virgin twice but each time they've said they need to transfer me to a different dept. then I get disconnected!!

I get that call centres are probably operating at a reduced capacity but this isn't a good new customer experience!

Hi Corey it is that my order has been parked for more than five days and I can't call up for help. Thanks.