cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parked order

pinniewoo
Tuning in

So like many others it would seem I ordered a phone last night, was given a delivery date of tomorrow and entered all my bank details etc. I received the email with the link that goes no where....doesn't even work..."we need more information" . Surprise my order is parked!!!

I have a virgin media broadband package account and have done for some time, this is the main reason I decided to sign up for mobile with them, so realistically what needs verifying??

I have called this morning and after much going round and round in circles was told by lady that my order is with the back office team?? Within 24 to 48 hours they will call me to agree my credit agreement. I replied that no where whilst I was clicking through the agreement did I see this information and that basically my delivery date was a lie....

I said if I am not called by this evening I will be calling again to cancel the whole thing. She assured me that she will put updates on my account to let the back office team know this?? Then she tried to talk me into putting another one or 2 sim only deals onto my account....really?? I mean really?? 

Anybody else been called back?? I'm starting to think I should just call and cancel. Does anyone know a number I can ring, as I seem to get stuck in an automated loop as I don't have an account as yet.

Any help please? Thanks

158 REPLIES 158

Done an order today for iphone 11 and getting this order parked

Anyone able to help?

Thanks

I placed an order a few days ago and it was parked. I got a call thr next day and they told me I wasnt able to have the phone, but would I like a sim only deal instead... if I wanted a sim only deal, I would have applied for a sim only deal. I told them no and they said my order would be cancelled

lainey75
Joining in

This has happened to me also, I went through the whole process online yesterday to have my order parked.  I've had my current mobile through VM since 2015!!!!, so put in online for an upgrade last year when a page appeared saying "woolps your order has been declined cannot offer you this service at this time", so yesterday the whole process seemed to go through ok, got a notice on screen telling me they have to check my details an someone will be in touch, I unfortunately missed the call so called them back, was waiting for 1 HOUR to be connected to an advisor, then had an automated voice telling me GOODBYE and was disconnected, I was beyond furious by this point. Went to online chat where an advisor gave me another number to call, I told the woman I spoke to on this number someone tried to contact me already but she was not interested, just kept saying someone will call me back!!!!!!!!. So not holding my breath, I'm sooo sick of this company been a customer for my tv, phone, and broadband since 1997 when it was NTL. It's the iPhone 11 I ordered have been accepted initially by another company for the same phone but the deal is not as good, but this will be the last chance I'm giving them, if not I'm definitely off elsewhere, absolutely disgusted with them

Hi lainey75,

Terribly sorry to see you've been having issues with our team in regards to ordering your new iPhone 11.

Please let us know how you get along with the call when we get in touch, if you need any assistance beyond the phone call, feel free to drop us a response and either I or one of my team will be happy to assist you in anyway we possibly can 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

I just got my confirmation email and contract to sign, new phone being delivered tomorrow. My payments are also £5 a month cheaper than I was expecting????, so thank you VM

Good stuff lainey75, happy to hear there's progress on your new phone order after waiting for an update.

Enjoy your new phone and sorry about the initial wait.

Lisa

Luce2912
Joining in

I placed an order 4 days ago and it says parked. I received a call 2 days ago saying that they were looking into it but have heard nothing since. How long does the process take? I have a sim only contract and TV/Broadband with virgin too. Just seems a bit of a hassle so far 

Hello Luce2912

Thanks for taking the time to contact us in regards to your recent order and welcome to the forum.

Can you confirm if the order was for Virgin Media or Virgin Mobile services? Can you confirm how you raised the order? Have you received any correspondence in regards to the order?

Thanks

Rob

gazzafleming
Joining in

Been parked for a week now heard absolutely nothing back. What's going on?

Hello gazzafleming

Sorry to hear of the order issues but thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forums.

Can you confirm if the order was for Virgin Media or Virgin Mobile services? Can you confirm how you raised the order? Have you received any correspondence in regards to the order?

Thanks

Rob