cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oomph sim unable to log onto national lotto and sky super six on 4g

Tuning in

I can access when using wifi but not 4g any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @925

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding being unable to log onto National Lotto and Super Sky Six using data, this is most likely due to the parental settings on your mobile. To help us protect customers who are under 18, we  restrict access to sites containing adult material such as gambling sites.

Follow the instructions from the above link to change them and see if you can get access:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/parental-controls-for-mobile

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi tried that but the Virgin Mobile app doesn’t recognise me and when I try to register it won’t accept me either.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @925

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues using the Virgin Mobile app as well. Are you able to provide screenshots on here of what happens when you try to register / log in on it? (Please remember to block out any personal details on the screenshots like your number first)

Kind regards,

Serena

0E7AE0FA-1187-43C2-A050-91C5FB1F9217.png

 removed email address and password is correct 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the screenshot @925

Are you already registered for a Virgin Mobile account? What error message appears when you try to register for a Virgin Mobile account?

Kind regards,

Serena

No I’m not registered and when you try to you are sent an authentication code but it doesn’t work. Message says unable to register 

Thanks for your reply, 925.  I've sent you a private message to confirm your mobile account details.

Cheers,

Corey C