cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to make outgoing calls

mike110
Joining in

when I try to make an out going call I get a message on the display screen to say divert on.  I then get a verbal message to say calls to his number are currently not being connected, please call 789.  I have an old motorola mobile phone V235

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Whoops....PAYG has closed down!

You can get a refund though

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mike110

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your outgoing calls.

If there is a message saying please call 789 it would suggest to me that there is some sort of restriction on your account.

Just to confirm has the payment for your account come out this month? Also have you been able to check your balance to ensure it has not exceeded the credit limit? 

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan, I have a pay as you go SIM and a 789 enquiry confirms that there is some money on the account

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Whoops....PAYG has closed down!

You can get a refund though

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Mike,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, we are sorry our Pay As You Go service has now ended, we did give all customer notice of this, I am sorry if you didn't receive this, was the SIM registered or unregistered?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, not sure if it was registered.  Have had communication from Virgin on 17/8/20 enclosing a new SIM when you were making changes so you should have had info on your records.  How do I go about getting a refund for the balance.  Thanks

Hi Mike,

Thank you for coming back to us, you can find our more around the closure and getting any credit back here?

Regards

Paul.