cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need my old number virgin number assigned in new sim

Mary162020
Joining in

i got my new number on 5th that is my new sim ,

i was told my old number will be assigned in 5 days. can u pls tell me the procedure

9 REPLIES 9

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Mary162020,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

Did the team advise that they would be doing this for you when you got your new sim.

I can take a further look into this for you to find out what is going on, we will need to go through account security questions via private message to be able to do so.

I will send the message over in a moment, please look out for this and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details @Mary162020.

I have raised this with our Mobile IT support team to be looked into further, this can take up to 5 working days to be looked into. I will be in touch as soon as I have any further updates from the team.

Regards

Steven_L

Ok. I shall wait for your message

Thank you.

Mary

Thanks @Mary162020, I will be in touch soon.

Regards

Steven_L

Its been 10 days now.

Can you speed up the process. so much of my work is pending and I have been using my friends number as contact number.  All this time i was trying to reach you team in what's app but they all said  its different department.

now I am in the right place. and  I need my number to be assigned as soon as possible. could  you help me speed up the process.

I needed the number today urgently for an application. That's the reason. 

Hi Mary,'Steve has raised this and will contact you with an update as soon as he gets one, if nothing comes through he will escalate it for you?

Regards

Paul.

Hey Mary,

The number change has now been completed and you should now be on your original number that you had with us.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes. I checked . Its working

Thank you so much

Glad to hear that and you're very welcome @Mary162020

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L