cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my order is parked

amanpreet616
Joining in

hi, i ordered yesterday and i was supposed to receive the phone today. but when I logged into my account - it says the order is 'parked' and someone will be in touch to discuss the order.

could someone help me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're welcome Amanpreet616, sorry I wasn't able to give better news but if you call the team on 0345 600 0789 they will be able to help get this looked into further.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello amanpreet616

Thank you for taking the time to raise your order query via the forums, we understand the confusion this can cause and would like to welcome you to the community.

An order is parked due to further checks being required or information not being correct, this could be for the credit check, a stock issue, checks not being able to being completed and other potential reasons. I'm happy to look into this further for you and will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rob

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're welcome Amanpreet616, sorry I wasn't able to give better news but if you call the team on 0345 600 0789 they will be able to help get this looked into further.

Rob