Menu
Anne611
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

mobile phone recycling payment

re order no 12-25053-1B20

Despite getting an email 16th October saying money could take up to 3 days to appear still no sign in my bank account. 

Tried to call but to say it was painful was an understatement. Went round and round in circles getting no where and I thought it better to end the cal before I said something I would later regret. 

When I purchased my new phone I did not get the promised "free" ear buds but this too got so painful, you wanted me to return the whole package two days before I was going on holiday leaving me without the new phone which I needed for the holiday that I decided grudgingly to accept £50 compensation and buy ear buds at airport. 

Now this with no payment for recycled phone. What is going on ? Hardly a great customer experience. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile phone recycling payment

Have a look at this thread 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Virgin-mobile-recycling-no-payment/td-p/3972928

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Anne611
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I guess I will just need to keep hoping the funds will turn up.  It’s annoying though, I so felt like deducting the funds I am owed off my next bill but know that will only muck up my credit score ratings

anne

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anne611,

Thank you for your post. My apologies for any frustration with this. 

I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos