cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loss of incoming caller id,s

ernie2009
Dialled in

hi everyone for quite some time now i get a problem where when some-one calls me all i get is a number no name or caller id. if i do a phone reset caller id comes back. its definatly not because all my callers are witholding there id,s. when i recently changed my number with virgin mobie this problem disapeared for a while but notice over back past couple of days the problem is back. has anyone got any idea at all what this could be and how to solve this issue please. phone is an iphone 11.

33 REPLIES 33

Hi @ernie2009,

Thank you for expanding on this for us, I really appreciate it. If the issue does return in a few days as you expect it will then please make us aware and we can go from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

many thanks zach i certainly will and many thanks for your time today.

Chillibean
Joining in
I have the a same problem, it is clearly something to do with Virgjn as both mine and my husbands phones did the same thing yesterday! Both at the same time, so Virgjn needs to sort it out! I got mine working again but my husbands is still not showing caller name, just number or “maybe……”

Hey Chillibean,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your incoming caller id.

How did you manage to get yours resolved?

What happens, when you try the same thing on your husbands phone?

What have you tried to resolve the issues so far?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L