cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lack of signal

l322
Joining in

Hi, over the last 4 weeks or so I have received little in the form of signal. Previously I had no issues.

I now see vodaphone or ee  on my mobile rather than virgin &  a no service message, I can't make calls or send texts. A local post code is co10 8HS

The signal checker on the website doesn't work, customer service is a joke. It's disgusting that Virgin rely on you good people in lieu of customer service.

I'm wondering what i'm paying for?

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel or should I consider an alternative supplier.

thanks for your help

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @l322

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have noticed this issue with your mobile! 

Have you been able to check for work in your networks area here for EE or here for Vodafone? 

Thank you. 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have been moved to Vodafone then the signal is poor at that postcode.

Screenshot_20220303-181757_Chrome.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi_Ashleigh_c. Thanks for your response. i have used the links you sent, ee 4 bars, vodaphone 3g good outdoors only 2 bars, 4g good indoors & outdoors 4 bars, 5g no coverage yet.

my partnes phone is on ee with no issues.

thanks for trying to help

Hi enli, thats what my phone is telling me, what do i do now?

really peeved that virgin do not support a customer service function.

Hi l322,

Thanks for getting back to us,

So I can take a closer look at things I'll just need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm