Menu
spoo
Joining in
Message 21 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone unlock request

Recently been sent replacement purple SIM from VM but when put into iPhone 5s, comes back with SIM not supported. The previous red SIM worked perfectly well in the same phone. Could you please unlock this phone please.

Phone - Apple iPhone 5S

IMEI - *************

Many Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

CaptainAhab
On our wavelength
Message 22 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Come on, Virgin Mobile, get your act together. This "Sim not supported" issue has been known about for months. Why are your customers still suffering this problem?

0 Kudos
nickbryan
Joining in
Message 23 of 30
Flag for a moderator

HI,

I recently contacted your customer service team about this issue and they were not very helpful at all. I am hoping someone here can help me out with this unlock.

I have just got my purple sim and as per others inserted the sim in my iphone 5s to find that it is "Not supported". My old sim has now been deactivated so i cannot receive or make any calls.

You customer service team said they cannot do anything about it and i need to contact apple. Apple have told me that I need to contact yourselves. Very confused and frustrated.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Bogster
Joining in
Message 24 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Could someone contact me urgently please?

0 Kudos
mtait28
Joining in
Message 25 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Recently got an Iphone 5S, old 3G SIM worked fine in it, new 4G SIM saying "SIM not supported"

Could I please get an unlock code etc so I can use my new plan?

Thanks. 

MadMom
Joining in
Message 26 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Sim not supported

Had virgin PAYG sim.  Upgraded to Virgin sim only contract.  Inserted sim ‘sim not supported’ old sim no longer works. Iphone 5s unlocked.  Have done factory restore as told by virgin still not working.  Please help.

Jencom11
Tuning in
Message 27 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi there I’ve just ordered a new sim contract with you put the sim in my unlocked iPhone and it says sim not supported. Could you please send me an unlocked code. Many thanks 

Farscaper
Joining in
Message 28 of 30
Flag for a moderator

I have filled in a form already to get my daughters iphone 5s unlocked, and that was 10 days ago and still nothing has been done  I have even phones up virgin on Friday and was told it would be done in 24 to 48hrs time but still nothing.  You go into the store and there is no help at all we are just told there is nothing they can do, but only to fill in another form.  We have already done that, my daughter has been without a phone for 10 days now and I'm paying for a service that we are not receiving. If you could sort this as soon as possible please.  Thank you 

0 Kudos
blueskies76
Joining in
Message 29 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Unlock iPhone from network

i have just upgraded my handset with virgin, from an iPhone.  How do I unlock my old handset to allow for other network sims to be used?

JoDF
Just joined
Message 30 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Please supply an unlock code for my iphone

0 Kudos