Menu
MikeC5
Tuning in
Message 11 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone unlock request

So Virgin step in to remove personal info but has anyone actually had a constructive response from them from this forum?

0 Kudos
chengyuan
Tuning in
Message 12 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I need an unlock please, using an iPhone 6 and the new sim is not working.

Should mention I've been with VM for a year and no problems. Only not working since switching in the new sim card.

chengyuan
Tuning in
Message 13 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Is anyone monitoring this forum - or should I call customer support? My phone has gone from working to not working with this new sim card and I would like a solution...!

0 Kudos
unlockmyphone
Settling in
Message 14 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi my phone is not working now, can you unlock please iphone 5    removed  locked to EE

thank you

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Kaylamurphy81
Joining in
Message 15 of 18
Flag for a moderator

My phone which was locked to EE worked with the old sim. Now the new sim has been activated it doesnt work.

I contacted EE and the unlocked it instantly for £8.99.    I have a Samsung s7 Edge.  

0 Kudos
Tomp13
Joining in
Message 16 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Please can I get an unlock code for an iPhone 5s

Thanks.

Tom

Toby21
Joining in
Message 17 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Is this post still being monitored only I have exactly the same problem, iPhone 6 which worked fine on Virgin with my red PAYG SIM, I take out a contract and the new purple one says SIM Not Supported?

candy1976
Joining in
Message 18 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

My iphone se doesn't work with my new sim (sorry it took me a while to switch it over!) - can I request an unlock - thanks
0 Kudos