Menu
Message 1 of 27
Flag for a moderator

iPhone unlock request

Hi,

If you've recently upgraded from an old red VM SIM to a shiny new purple VM SIM and you find your iPhone is now showing an error SIM unsupported, we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please pop a post on this thread below requesting the unlock and we'll be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Please note we're unable to unlock any handsets currently locked to another provider

If you require a non iPhone handset unlocked then please go here to request the unlock.

Rece
Joining in
Message 2 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone unlock request

Hi,

Please provide a unblock code for my iPhone, thank you. 

chengyuan
Tuning in
Message 3 of 27
Flag for a moderator

I need an unlock please, using an iPhone 6 and the new sim is not working.

Should mention I've been with VM for a year and no problems. Only not working since switching in the new sim card.

chengyuan
Tuning in
Message 4 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Is anyone monitoring this forum - or should I call customer support? My phone has gone from working to not working with this new sim card and I would like a solution...!

0 Kudos
unlockmyphone
Settling in
Message 5 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi my phone is not working now, can you unlock please iphone 5    removed  locked to EE

thank you

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Kaylamurphy81
Joining in
Message 6 of 27
Flag for a moderator

My phone which was locked to EE worked with the old sim. Now the new sim has been activated it doesnt work.

I contacted EE and the unlocked it instantly for £8.99.    I have a Samsung s7 Edge.  

0 Kudos
Tomp13
Joining in
Message 7 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Please can I get an unlock code for an iPhone 5s

Thanks.

Tom

Toby21
Joining in
Message 8 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Is this post still being monitored only I have exactly the same problem, iPhone 6 which worked fine on Virgin with my red PAYG SIM, I take out a contract and the new purple one says SIM Not Supported?

candy1976
Joining in
Message 9 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

My iphone se doesn't work with my new sim (sorry it took me a while to switch it over!) - can I request an unlock - thanks
RobertSG
Joining in
Message 10 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Have just changed my monthly plan and part of the process informs me that a new SIM is being sent out to me.

Please can I have an unlock code ready as I can’t afford to be without my phone working.

Many thanks.