Menu
BlushingBelle
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

iPhone handset contract cancelled But no Jiffy bag to return

Can someone please give me the address to return an iPhone handset.. I have been in touch with virgin customer service in person and text no less than 7 times!! Ordered the handset in March and cancelled the day it arrived never even unwrapped the box I was assured a Jiffy bag and relevant documents would be sent to me within 5 days.. no Jiffy bag arrives I contacted them again but was asked to allow more time and assured date of cancellation would be when I first contacted.. this cycle repeats again and again I have even requested the print at home labels for the address to send from home..  it’s still in the original delivery box I was told again the Jiffy bag would be delivered but still nothing.. I have been paying the contact but should I cancel the DD? Does virgin have an ombudsman? 🤨🧐

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone handset contract cancelled But no Jiffy bag to return

Hello BlushingBelle

Sorry to hear this has happened 

We can get this resolved for you 

I will need to send you a private message to get your details
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for those details BlushingBelle

I will get this returns bag requested today 

Can you please let me know when you have received it 

Gareth_L

BlushingBelle
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Jiffy Bag arrived the next day after Gareth stepped in phone was returned and monies paid have been credited back to me, however received a txt tonight saying I have got my spending cap I now have no plan I have been put on a holding plan with no warning.. no calls, no texts, no data and a huge bill! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos