cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Declan2001
Joining in

Has anyone received any updates yet? I’m new to Virgin and I ordered on the 23rd October and have been told I’d get it on the 11th November between 9am and 7pm… is this normal? I’m just wondering as I’m really excited to get it but haven’t had much more emails than that and it just says Order Status - Awaiting Stock

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Same being asked on a number of network forums. Apple prioritised themselves and large corporate orders first. Now the factories in China are working under Covid restrictions so only about 40% of normal production is leaving for distribution. 

I'm sure the networks would love to get these out but they just don't have the stock

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Danbas777
Joining in

Hi 

I’m having same problem with iPad Air 5 I made the order on the 14 November and it showed that the estimated delivery date was the 30th November . It did not arrive and I had no notification to say order was delayed .I spoke to virgin media today and have been told the next expected date is the 14 th December but they can’t guarantee it because they can’t get the stock from China because of lock downs . I wish they would put this on there website to explain that there is a delay and stop people from having to go through the stress of waiting with no information or emails to explain the situation until you call them. I’m sure that’s breaking TCF it’s not professional at all.

Hey Danbas777, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry you are waiting on your new iPad.

As its been mentioned there has been a massive demand the latest Apple Products which has resulted in delays.

We also get stock sent from Apple directly and only them. 

Once we have it in stock you will get told. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?