cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 pro max delivery

leigh-anne90
Joining in

I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max on 08/04/2022 and was shocked to see the delivery date was down for the 07/05/2022. So I waited, then on the 06/05/2022 the day before I expected delivery, I got an email stating delivery was going to be longer than expected and it should be delivered within the next 14 days. I called customer service and was told that the stock received went to customers who had ordered before me and the next stock delivery date was the 21/05/2022 and I would definitely get my phone on that date. So I called up on 20/05/2022 as I had received no emails or any other correspondence and wanted to ensure the phone would arrive today (21/05/2022) as promised to be told again that my phone would not be delivered on the second agreed date and I now have to wait a further 21 days for delivery and have been promised the date 10/06/2022. I’m honestly not holding out any hope it will arrive then either. 

The order is not showing on my Virgin media app and on my online login it’s still showing the expected delivery date as the 07/05/2022 even though that date has now far surpassed. 

Is this normal service from Virgin? I’m actually appalled at the customer service. I’ve only chosen Virgin as my new network as I get my internet services from them and other networks have poor phone signal in my house and my oomph sim actually does okay. I’ve never known anyone have to wait over two months for a phone delivery. 

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @leigh-anne90,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am so sorry to hear you've not had the best experience with your order and it keeps getting delayed. 

If the order has been delayed and you've been advised the scheduled delivery date is now 10/06, I'm afraid there is nothing we can do to speed that up.

Have you raised a complaint in regards to this?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha 

Will I definitely receive the phone on 10/06/2022?

I don’t understand how I can be given a date and then told there was not enough stock to fulfil my order, wouldn’t Virgin know how much stock they are going to receive and how many customers are waiting for their orders to be fulfilled? 

I don’t think a complaint has been raised as of yet as I was told I would have to wait until I received the phone and only then could compensation be discussed. 

Sorry to hear of the poor experience @leigh-anne90

The delay in receiving the phone appears to be a simply case of the handset being extremely high in demand, and Virgin Media seemingly wanting to fulfil all orders requested to them.

Can you please advise me if you've been able to use the sim card provided for the services, or is this still also in waiting?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David

I have not received the sim relating to this order. I was referring to my existing Virgin media sim which came with my Internet package. 

Thanks 

Leigh-Anne 

Thanks for coming back to us, Leigh-Anne. I am sorry again for this. It would be due to the high demand for the handset. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill