cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11

Elliemorrow2
Joining in

hi I've tried to order a iPhone 11 contract deal with you but ever time I've put in my details the next page says there's something wrong a member will be in contact soon but no one has can u help me as I really want this phone 

thank you 

christopher

5 REPLIES 5

Melissa_F

Hi Elliemorrow2,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry you've been having problems ordering the iPhone 11 online. I can appreciate the frustration when you're looking forward to a new phone.

Its been a little while since you posted so I'm hoping this has now been resolved?

Let me know, and I'll be happy to help if not.

Thanks

Melissa

hi ive just tried again and it is saying sorry it doesnt look like we can go ahead with your order right now

Hi, 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

When do you get this message? After you have put all your details in? Did it complete a credit check at all?

Thanks

Melissa

Anisahk
Settling in

I’m having the exact sam problem, what was your outcome? 

Hi @Anisahk,

Welcome to the community and thanks for getting in touch with us here on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having ordering a new handset, are you a current customer with us or a new customer hoping to take a deal out for the first time?

Have you had any progress since you posted on Saturday? If not, please don't worry, we can look into this further for you, if you're still having issues.

Regards,

Steven_L