cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need proof of usage for my insurance provider

ralucanemes
Joining in

I need proof of usage and barrier for my insurance provider, and you wont supply me one, if you cant supply this then I need a letter or an email from you confirming that you dont supply proof of usage and barrier!!!

7 REPLIES 7

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Virgin Mobile only supply proof of purchase for devices bought directly from them

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-mobile-proof-of-purchase

Insurers should know this as it's never been any different - Virgin Mobile have never offered proof of usage or blacklisting.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, my insurer does not accept proof of purchase and in case you cant provide proof of usage and barring then they asked me for a refusal letter in which you confirm that you do not provide these two documents. 

Why did is not possible from Virgin?

Thanks

Raluca

Hi Raluca, 

We do apologise that we can not provide what has been requested by your insurer. I can appreciate this is not ideal and I am really sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Regards 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ralucanemes I suggest you screenshot this thread including the post from @Ayisha_B and send it to your insurer.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, 

I will, not sure if will be any good.

They need a letter of refusal l dont understand why this is such a big deal.

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could flip that around, although the outcome is the same unfortunately.

Virgin Media only send out Proof of Purchase letters for devices they sell, I don't know it's such a big deal for your insurance company to accept that.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hi ralucanemes,

I have confirmed this with my manager and unfortunately other than offer a proof of purchase letter, there is not much else we can do. 

Let us know if you would like for this to be sent.

Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs