cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help i am ill and cant even call 999

pinkjj27
Joining in

Can anyone help my mobile went out at  mid night( 19/05 2O22)  it says no sim . I have no home phone line either and I can’t even ring 999. I cant text or call anyone 

I am really ill right now no one can contact me.  I went on line it just says sorry we working on adding new features.  I can’t log into my account it saying I don’t exist my account number is 10 digest not 9 .

I have tried  to register but It saying no such account number my account number is 10 digest not 9 .

r I am wating for urgent treatment so doctors need to call me and i am completely cut off. Help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've checked for network faults and found this. Possibly your problem

Screenshot_20220519-112819_Chrome.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pinkjj27,

Thank you for reaching thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, really sorry to hear you aren't able to use your phone due to the message saying no Sim, which handset do you have, was the phone from Virgin Media, have you or are you able to try the Sim card in another phone?

Regards

Paul.

i dont have another handset and i am too ill to go to any ones home and i cant ring anyone my home phone is out and i cant get on linei have a sim onl contract and i am in so16 area 

Sorry illness affecting my eye that should say  I dont have another handset and i am too ill to go to any ones home and i cant ring anyone as  my home phoneis also  is out and i cant get on line as it saying i dont exsit i have a sim only contract and i am in so16 area 

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pinkjj27,

I was able to locate you on our system and cannot see any issues in regards to your house phone, can you remove everything from the phone socket including any extensions and filters and try a different house phone if possible.

Regards

Paul.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've checked for network faults and found this. Possibly your problem

Screenshot_20220519-112819_Chrome.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thank you tes i tired that but  the line is dead i have had problems for a very long time with that line you said you  would  come out  after the last outage but then wanted to charge me £60 which i just dont have. 

Thank you does that mean there is a problem in the area? and that it will be fixed. I have just past out and i really need to try and contact someone who doesnt check emails. Sorry just feel so Ill so this is all making me panic. 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@pinkjj27 wrote:

Thank you does that mean there is a problem in the area? and that it will be fixed. I have just past out and i really need to try and contact someone who doesnt check emails. Sorry just feel so Ill so this is all making me panic. 

It does mean you might have problems with your mobile, depending on the problem at the mast. 

Sadly, that's in Vodafone's hands as to a fix.

Vodafone? do they own the mask then? not virgin?