cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-SIM

Bryan7
Joining in

Trying to get a new e-SIM but the VM chat are being extremely unhelpful as always. Anyone on here able to help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Bryan7,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble when requesting an eSIM from one of the team.

We briefly trialled eSIMs in late June but discontinued them as a mainstream product from late August. Unfortunately, because it is no longer a mainstream offer, we're unable to sort an eSIM for you via our Community Forums. If you specifically require an eSIM, you will need to speak with our Telesales team to discuss this further.

You can reach the Team directly on 0800 052 0238 - I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Bryan7,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble when requesting an eSIM from one of the team.

We briefly trialled eSIMs in late June but discontinued them as a mainstream product from late August. Unfortunately, because it is no longer a mainstream offer, we're unable to sort an eSIM for you via our Community Forums. If you specifically require an eSIM, you will need to speak with our Telesales team to discuss this further.

You can reach the Team directly on 0800 052 0238 - I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ