Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot connect all calls

kittybum66
Joining in

my sister is on virgin mobile and she has not been able to call anyone all day

she dials the number there are two beeps and it just cuts out

she can receive calls but not make calls  as she is disabled she relies on her phone as a life line 

\can anyone help please

11 REPLIES 11

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello kittybum66

We're really sorry to hear of the mobile service issues experienced by your sister and the inconvenience caused, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Do you know if the issues making calls is specific to one location or anywhere your sister has been? You mentioned she is able to receive calls, are the other services working such as sending and receiving texts and mobile data in these same locations?

We have help here for some mobile issues and you can check the coverage and masts in the area here, Please keep us up to date with this as we're eager to help.

Rob

Yes all phone calls don’t connect 

she has tried all sorts of numbers but all the same. 

she can receive calls and messenger data all working fine. 

Thanks for coming back to us kittybum66, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

I have found the account now, the number that you gave had an incorrect digit at the end it should end in 9.

I can see that a new sim card was activated a couple of days ago, has anything changed after that?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Yes that’s probably when it all started

Thanks for coming back to us kittybum66, are you able to try the sim card in a different handset?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Tried the sim in my iPhone and when I ring from it is just getting the caller busy tone

Thanks for coming back to me once again kittybum66, I have refreshed the network settings, please can you reboot the handset and let me know if that has helped to resolve the issues?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Rang one number it worked. Tried the number again nothing but engaged when tried again