cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancellation of application

candicesavage
Joining in

Hi, i have been trying to order a new sim as a sim only deal and found a suitable deal for me! however, when i applied, it initially said “parked” and 3 minutes later it is cancelled and i don’t know why? my order ref is: [MOD EDIT: Personal info].

this is very frustrating as my sim i have right now with sky is due to end in 3 days and i need this new sim from virgin media to come through ASAP

2 REPLIES 2

candicesavage
Joining in

Hi, i have been trying to order a new sim as a sim only deal and found a suitable deal for me! however, when i applied, it initially said “parked” and 3 minutes later it is cancelled and i don’t know why? ny order ref is: [MOD EDIT: Personal info].

this is very frustrating as my sim i have right now with sky is due to end in 3 days and i need this new sim from virgin media to come through ASAP

Hi candicesavage, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear your SIM only order was cancelled yesterday. There was an issue we were aware of where new orders were failing but this was resolved quite quickly. 

You should be able to replace the order today but if you have any concerns or questions relating to the new order, you can speak to the sales team on 0800 183 1234.

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs