cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't plug in headphones

teemant
Tuning in

I have a problem with my new Samsung phone.
As far as work is concerned I quite often have to go live (online) through both Streamyard and FB. I have had problems with this now since I bought this phone.
When I plug in my headphones (both wireless and wired), I can't hear what the other person is saying to me live. No sound.
I bought a Samsung S21 from you
with the previous phone, Samsung S9 I do not have such a problem.
I compared the settings, everyone is the same (how much did I figure out where to look)
where could be the problem that i don't have sound? (without headphones there is sound, but it doesn't suit me . The sound disappears as soon as I plug in the headphones)

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi teemant,

Thank you for reaching out to us ion our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you are struggling to get sound Via Headphones both wired and Wireless, how are you connecting the headphones Via a wire, is this Via a 3rd party adaptor, do you get and error when connecting the Headphones, what headphones are they?

Regards

Paul.

Yes, everything with the adapter is fine and the headset, because the sound from another android phone is, only my Samsung does not. It's all about live (online) shows. There's no problem listening to music or watching videos with sound

Hi teemant,

Thank you for the update, can you please advise what it is you are watching when you are facing issues with the sound?

Regards

Paul.

I've written before - it's not watching, I making live shows online if I have several guests in the studio (streamyard or FB live). It's the phone's fault, as the headset works great on other Android phones.

Thank you for that. 

To confirm, did you get this handset from ourselves?

Have you been able to contact Samsung with regards to this?

^Martin