cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call barred from this phone when calling some local numbers or mobiles

ad31677
On our wavelength

Hi,

I have started getting this message when telephoning people.  It started just a couple of days ago.

It seems to affect both land-line and mobile numbers and without any obvious reason.  To double-check, I disabled premium number barring but with no effect.  And, by the way, but anyway, the numbers affected are either local 01 land-line numbers or 07 mobile numbers and I've no reason to think they're being redirected to other numbers.

I have not changed my phone, my sim, my phone number, my phone OS or my phone package - certainly nothing in the last year or more.   And have not installed any new Android packages.

I see there are quite a few posts about this but many may have been resolved privately.

Thanks in advance for any help

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ad31677,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having at the moment with your landline and mobile. I have looked into the system and cannot find any reason that would be causing this at the moment but would be happy to take a further look into this for you. 

I will send a private message over in a moment, please look out for this and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L